WINCO FOAM Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities. WINCO FOAM Industries Limited is one of the largest continuous pol…
Read more about this company
- Open Jobs
- Human Resources Officer
- Operations Manager
- Method of Application
Human Resources Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
The HR Officer will develop, advice and implement policies relating to the effective use of staff in the company. He/she will work closely with the HR & Admin Manager in managing all aspects of the HR function.
- In conjunction with HR Manager, Develop HR planning strategies which considers immediate and long-term staff requirements
- Constantly update attendance on the HRIS system
- Recruit staff – this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates
- Manage leave calendars (sick, compassionate & annual leave) by ensuring data is appropriately captured on the ERP
- Support the development & implementation of HR initiatives & systems including HMO relationships, pensions and benefits administration
- Maintain employee records (attendance, Equal Employment Opportunity EEO data etc.) according to Company policy and legal requirements
- Ensure recruitment and on-boarding are in line with the company policies, global best practice and regulatory requirements
- Facilitate an effective internal communication between management and all staff
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures to all staff
- Drive manpower planning and resourcing in line the company’s strategic objectives
- Liaise with HR Manager to ensure the implementation of an effective performance management system and career development
- Develop and implement policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, disciplinary procedures and absence management
- Ensure that staff get paid correctly and on a timely basis by making sure that attendance is promptly updated on the ERP system
- Assist line managers to understand & implement policies and procedures and ensuring timely resolution of disputes & grievances among employees in line with the company’s policies
- Planning, and sometimes delivering, training, including inductions for new staff
- Analyze training needs in conjunction with line managers.
Minimum Educational Qualification
- First degree in Human Resources Management, Social Sciences, Arts or any related field
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) is an advantage
- 2-3 Years Human Resources Experience
- Well-developed critical and analytical thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of HR processes
- Business awareness and management skills
- Effective listening
- Calm and strong orientation towards employee& customer support and responsiveness
- Effective team player
- IT and numeracy skills, with strong IT skills required for managing computerized payroll and benefits systems
- Ability to analyze, interpret and explain employment law
go to method of application »
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
The Operations Manager reports to the MD and he/she is responsible for people, operations, budget, delivery and strategy.
- The roles and responsibility of this include but not limited to:
- Coordinate factory operations and ensure adherence to operational guidelines.
- Review and implement production work plan.
- Monitor and reports weekly production variances.
- Encourage and maintain a positive and conducive work environment.
- Minimize operational cost with increase in productivity.
- Promote adherence to operational HSE requirements.
- Address operational, environmental and social issues that arise from day-to-day operations.
- Drive, implement and sustain total productive maintenance (TPM) of equipment and machines for optimum operations.
- Conduct meetings with subordinate employees.
- Promote total quality management operations (Production/packaging to finished goods) to enhance customer satisfaction
- In conjunction with the HRM, identify and implement sustainable training trends for company personnel for improved performance
- Manage operational plans and ensuring department operates within budgetary provisions
- Manage staff level in conjunction with the HRM and ensure adequate manning strength for production
- Ensure adherence to all departmental and company guidelines, policies and SOPs.
- Leverage ideas and best practice processes to ensure results are achieved.
- Develop, implement, review, audit policies, procedures, SOPs, programme for effectiveness and continuing suitability.
- Develop and enforce application of pre-dispatch inspection checklist.
- Actively engage relevant heads of department in research and development for process improvement.
- Liaise with relevant government agencies such as SON etc. with respect to certifications and compliance.
- Establish, implement and sustain processes for incoming raw material/production/packaging and analysis.
- Perform other duties as directed by the MD.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management, Business Administration or related field
- Must have worked as an Operations Manager in a manufacturing industry with a minimum of 5 years experience
- Must have NYSC Discharge certificate
- An MBA is an advantage
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees
- Understanding of policy, planning, strategy and Leadership
- Ability to develop, implement, and review policies and procedures
- Understanding of necessary legal and regulatory documents
- Excellent Communication skill
- Solid understanding of financial management
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organization and planning skills
- Commercial awareness
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as follows:
Lagos: [email protected]
Phone number: 07058354529
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.