Vasiti.com is a marketplace with an online magazine for the student community. Now, you can sell things easily around campus, shop conveniently, advertise your business/services and discover service providers/vendors for any kind of service you need around campus.
Read more about this company
UI / UX Designer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We’re looking for a creative UI/UX designer to join our versatile team in building world-class products.
- If you love bringing concepts to life and creating human centered designs to solve real-life problems and make life easier, then we are the right fit for you.
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback.
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups.
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces.
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components.
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams.
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience.
- At least 2 years work experience.
- You have prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects.
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- You are proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, Figma etc.
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics.
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions.
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Role as the subject of the email.
- Only candidates who meet our requirements will be contacted.
- We look forward to hearing from you.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.