Our goal is to utilize decades of real world expertise to focus on closing the logistics gaps in Sub-Saharan Africa beginning with Nigeria.
We are positioning ourselves to serve as a conduit for Sub-Saharan Africa to access solutions which include products, technology, and last mile logistics to enable the region better serve its communities.
Read more about this company
Senior Project Lead
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Project Management
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage inventories and stock, including keeping detailed records . of inventory use and sales.
- Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission related objectives and Deadlines.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long term goals
- Define strategic long-term and short term program objectives supporting business mission.
- Establish policies and procedures governing program execution and accountability.
- Set priorities and milestones for individual projects and team initiatives within the program.
- Analyze project expenditure against budget, and coordinate with relevant department/staff on invoicing of clients.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or appropriate field of study.
- A proven working experience of 3-5 years in project management.
- Must be able to speak Hausa fluently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office
- The ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems.
- Ability to work positively with wide range of individuals involved in program management.
- Good understanding of the wider objectives of the program.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Good knowledge of Budgeting and resource allocation procedures.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.