The Farmers Friend
Saro AgroSciences Ltd the first company in the Group started out in 1991. Today it’s the leading marketer of Crop Protection Products in Nigeria & Ghana, committed to empowering Two Million Farmers within the next 5 years with superior agro-input (CPP, Seeds & Fertilizer) & Knowledge that will enable them increase thei…
Read more about this company
Saro Graduate Trainee – North
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Adamawa , Bauchi , Borno , Gombe , Jigawa , Kaduna , Kano , Katsina , Kebbi , Sokoto , Taraba , Yobe
- Job Field Agriculture / Agro-Allied  , Graduate Jobs
The candidate we want
- You must be able to speak your local dialect.
- You must be residing in the Northern part of Nigeria.
- You should be 25 years and below as at your last birthday.
- You have completed your NYSC Scheme.
- You should a self-starter and be ready to live in the rural areas of our job locations.
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Minimum Second-Class Upper degree (2:1) in any Agricultural related disciplines from a reputable higher institution.
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme or to complete by July 2021.
- Only Male candidates from Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Taraba, Yobe, Kano, Kaduna, Jigawa, Kebbi, Sokoto and Katsina are required to apply for this role.
- Required Age: 25 and below as at last birthday.
Method of Application
Note: If you have you have applied to saro in the past 2 years you are advised not to apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Saro Agrosciences Limited on saroafrica.com to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.