Set up in 1998, House of Tara is a pioneer in the beauty and makeup industry in Nigeria and Africa as a whole and a trailblazer in the areas of retail, distribution channel management and education. House of Tara pioneered the bridal make up profession in Nigeria in 1998, and launched the first bridal directory in Nigeria in 1999, facilitated the first-ever …
Read more about this company
- Job Type Contract , Full Time
- Qualification OND
- Experience 1 – 2 years
- Location Abuja , Edo
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Maintains relationship with in-store attendants to ensure continuous sales
- Providing optimum display of products and ensuring tidiness of shelves.
- Plan and execute in-store activations
- Maintains product levels by observing inventory levels and notifying the Key Account Manager for replenishment when stock level appears low.
- Provides information by reporting sales trends and customer feedback on products
- Test products on customers to identify shades, undertone, and color
- Advice and recommend products to customers (cross-sell/link sell)
- Daily report on product sales
- Others assigned.
- OND qualification
- 1 – 2 years of work experience.
- Be social media savvy
- Previous experience in merchandising is not a prerequisite
- Passionate about beauty and cosmetics
- Able to show a good understanding of House of Tara products
- Has a customer-centric approach to tasks and can build relationships
- Pays attention to detail and has excellent organization skills
- Able to plan and execute events with limited supervision
- Reporting Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using “the job title and Location” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.