CapitalSage is an integrated digital financial service group, providing people-driven empowerment and inclusive solutions for individuals and businesses for sustainable value and wealth creation in Africa.
We retail world-class technologies to African businesses and individuals so that they can prosper and realise their full potential. Our agenda is anchore…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Oyo
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- CapitalSage is seeking to hire Relationship Officers that will be responsible for all sales-related activities, from generating leads to closing sales and answering their questions about the Company’s products while recommending the right solutions.
- Promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction.
- Generate sales among clients, including upselling and cross-selling
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with clients
- Approach potential customers to establish relationships
- Makes sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines.
Required Education and Experience
- At least 2 years prior experience in a similar role in a financial organization
- A fluent English speaker with exceptional communication skills-Oral and Written
- Understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Track record of over-achieving sales targets
- Ability to write clear reports and keep accurate records
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Educated to Degree or HND level with a proactive and driven approach to work.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.