Crown Healthcare is a privately owned company that was established in 1998 by a group of young, innovative and aggressive professionals. They attempted to reset the standards and expectations of the hospital equipment and supplies sector in Africa.
Read more about this company
Product Sales Specialist – Patient Monitoring & Life Support Systems
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Job Description Summary
- In this role, the Product Sales Specialist – Patient Monitoring will be responsible for ensuring the growth of Lagos market Patient Monitoring business through cultivation and development of short and long term strategic monitoring opportunities in both competitive and GE-install base accounts.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Differentiate our product offerings by: conveying compelling value propositions, leading opportunities, developing and presenting solutions proposals and quotations, closing complex sales and responding to customers’ clinical/technical questions
- Establishes & continuously develops relationships with departmental & technical decision-makers in conjunction with Account Executives & Managers to gain access to C-Suite decision-makers. Clinical, technical and commercial expert for assigned products and solutions
- Create business and territory plan for assigned accounts including, but not limited to opportunity development, competitive strategies and installed base targets
- Create and maintain opportunities in the applicable sales funnel tool. Work with sales leaders and account teams to increase prospects and drive closure of opportunities to meet sales, orders, and margin targets
- Prospect for new business in the territory through Install Base analysis and activate marketing programs
- Represent the company at trade association meetings to promote product and company
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Engineering / Biomedical and a minimum of 2 years selling experience.
- Previous experience in the Healthcare industry and/or commercial sales
- Must reside in Lagos
- Must be able to travel 50%
- Proven experience and success selling patient monitoring devices
- Hospital executive relationship-building skills
- Excellent computer and analytical skills
- Strong understanding of Nigeria healthcare market
- Ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate in simple messages
- Excellent negotiation & closing skills
- Strong presentation and relationship building skills
- Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within an organization and work well within a team
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.