Ultimus Holdings is a global investment company with the sole purpose of contributing to the sustainable development of African economies. Our investing deployment is broad-based and long-term. We specifically invest is sectors that demonstrates growth; leveraging our sector expertise in ensuring we become market leaders in all operational portfolios.
Read more about this company
Medical Sales Consultant
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Assess clients needs and present suitable promoted products
- Present product information and deliver product samples
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
- Keep detailed records of all contacts
- Selling the company’s medications to doctors, pharmacists, and other relevant healthcare professionals.
- Scheduling appointments with doctors, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals to promote company medications.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of company medications.
- Building and maintaining good business relationships with customers to encourage repeat purchases.
- Following up on leads generated by the company.
- Preparing presentations for potential customers.
- Researching competitor’s medications and their respective market performances.
- Keeping abreast of new developments in the medical field to determine the effect of such developments on the company’s business strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Pharmacy, Life Sciences, or related field.
- Minimum of 5years proven medical sales experience.
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines, and latest medical issues
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Strong negotiation and sales skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.