Dayola Property and Development Company was established as a private enterprise in 1999 and was incorporated in 2008. The principal activities of the company include Real Estate Development, Property Trading and Strategic Real Estate Advisory Services. With intent on improving returns on asset employed by investment in real estate sector of emerging markets….
Read more about this company
Mechanical Engineer (Construction)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 8 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- The Mechanical Engineer is responsible for the supervision and survey of all mechanical work on site, gives design and direction for all mechanical structures, components and activities on site and gives advice on all mechanical material schedules.
- The duties of the site building services engineer include yet are not restricted to:
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Review designs submitted by the consultants and make sure that they are as per the latest standards.
- Propose alternative design solutions to render the projects viable and within allocated budget.
- Review the payments related to mechanical works.
- Maintaining good customers/consultants relationship.
- Continuous follow up with the Project Engineers to ensure that the Team’s targets are achieved.
- Efficient review of Mechanical systems design
- The provision of sound and reliable technical advice.
- Efficient review of material submittal.
- Inspection of Work progress and quality of the works performed.
Background Knowledge & Experience
- Qualification: HND / B.Eng / B.Tech
- Experience: 8 years
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work both in a team and independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.