Alan & Grant, is a Human Resources and Business Advisory firm. By combining creative and strategic minds, we co-create relevant and impactful solutions to our clients.
…additionally, we are developing capabilities to create and manage a portfolio of HR & Enterprise Products aimed at enhancing employee performance, business agility and overall pr…
Read more about this company
- Open Jobs
- Head, Brand & Marketing
- Chief Financial Officer
- Method of Application
Head, Brand & Marketing
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 10 – 12 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Industry: Financial Service
- The job holder will develop, plan and execute all company marketing strategies, branding and corporate communication leading the strategy management team in the development of long-range of strategic plans and objectives activities to achieve the company’s target market share and set goals.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop, update and implement the marketing strategy in line with the corporate strategy and key business objectives
- Review and update website content periodically for effective search engine optimization (SEO)
- Develop the corporate communication and brand management strategy, policies, processes and guidelines and monitor implementation
- Prepare and execute the annual marketing plan and budget
- Monitor and report on key market trends and competitors’ initiatives to Sales and assist in the development of appropriate strategies to protect and enhance the company’s market share
- The Head Brand Marketing’s duty to lead the junior strategy management teams in the strategic development of bold ideas across the business
- Lead and coordinate all marketing activities including market research, pricing, sales, advertisement and promotion
- Coordinate the development and implementation of effective media/public relations and crisis management policies and processes
- Coordinate the development of appropriate research and monitoring programmes to track the organisation’s brand performance
- Oversee the design and production of marketing collateral and promotional programmes e.g. adverts, online campaigns, corporate websites
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders including media, public relations, branding agencies etc. to grow the reputation of the Company and Brands
- The Head Brand Marketing’s also engages and supports the business in numerous fronts in defining and refining business strategies with a specific focus on designing and implementing new strategic approaches, ideas, and processes that will grow the business and avail measurable results
- Ensure that all internal communications activities are properly integrated with the external communications, marketing priorities and strategies
- Monitor and evaluate the impact of company’s communication and marketing activities on the company’s reputation
- Review and report on the performance of the Marketing & Corporate Communications function against key performance targets to Sales
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to develop a unique brand identity/ image that would create a lasting impression amongst employees, customers and the general public
- Work with the Sales, strategy and cross-functional teams to drive profitable growth and build brand equity for the company’s brands in assigned category
- Plan and manage public events (road shows, product launches, customer fora etc.) and conduct post evaluation and reporting for Management use
- Coordinate the production of corporate gift & promotional items, such as diaries and calendars
- Monitor and evaluate the impact of brand activities on the company’s reputation
- Develop, review and update company’s internal and external communications management policies and ensure all information dissemination tools (complimentary cards, website, product flyers, stationery etc.) adhere to the policy guidelines
- Manage the consistent and accurate delivery of key business messages with defined audiences
- Manage and comes up with strategies that inform the marketing, financial and channel planning for the business as well as target setting for weekly / quarterly / annual business plans.
- Oversee all the activities of the webmaster and ensure the company’s website is fully operational at all times
- A minimum of B.Sc and a Master Degree in Business Administration, Mass Communication Industrial Management, or any other related business field.
- Minimum of 10- 12 years of working experience in a Marketing preferably working as a Senior strategy manager in a fast paced and dynamic business environment
- Master’s in Business Administration, Marketing or any other relevant discipline and a Membership of relevant professional body is desirable.
- Strong negotiating skills and knowledge of commercial agreements and frameworks
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal, negotiation, leadership and management skills
- Ability to deal with varied tasks and work under pressure to meet deadlines and targets
- Significant understanding of sales principles and a proven ability at developing and implementing successful sales strategies.
- Proven track record in managing company branding and communications systems
go to method of application »
Chief Financial Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 10 – 12 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Industry: Financial Services
- The Candidate will be responsible for monitoring the performance of the Finance Department, Producing Reports in regards to all financial and accounting activities and Overseeing the Finance Department’s staff in regards to the day-to-day operations by motivating and leading them.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Producing accounts – Responsible for accounting operations of the company, to include the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls (payroll and invoicing); suggest updates and improvements when necessary.
- Budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company’s reported financial transactions, and ensure that reported results comply with legally and generally accepted accounting principles (best practice will also include International Financial Reporting Standards).
- Prepare reports in a timely manner with accurate financial information
- When required to, present reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
- Recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of company operations
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Raise capital through banks or outside investors to help foster growth or obtain sales goals.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Oversee the operations of the accounting department (Designing an effect organogram aimed at achieving the department’s goals and objectives)
- Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports and drive the company’s capital raise expeditions
- To provide financial management and advice to enable the transition of the company into a new organisation with all related activities.
- To manage the day to day operations of the finance and corporate affairs teams and reporting to the General Manager.
- To lead on the design, implementation and production of all key financial information and statutory reporting.
- To ensure that all financial processes and controls meet best practice and fulfils the obligations of contract with third parties.
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments and decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- A minimum of 10 -12 years cognate experience on a similar position
- A minimum of B.Sc in Accounting or any related field
- An MBA from a world-accredited institution (desirable)
- A full professional internationally recognized accounting qualification (ACA, CIPFA, ACCA, CIMA) or equivalent, with significant experience in a financial management role.
- The ability to persuade, instruct and develop non direct reports to support and meet their requirements to organisational reporting.
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP)
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting method
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and delegations skills are essential
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to strategize and solve financial problems within the group.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.