Tezza”(te-zza) from the Italian word “Completezza” embodies our commitment to providing IT and Business Solutions that are comprehensive, through and complete. We specialize in providing personalized Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services within a streamlined, phased delivery channel.
With a primary goal of putting technological solu…
Read more about this company
- Open Jobs
- Social Media Copywriter
- Technical Sales Consultant
- Method of Application
Social Media Copywriter
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
- Writing, editing and publishing engaging content for various social networks, including LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- Optimizing social media posts (language, tone, message) based on the target audience’s behaviors
- Deliver real-time content within relevant social spaces which dynamically engages the audience
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Ultimately, you will ensure a strong online message consistent with marketing goals.
- BSc Degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Ability to meet deadlines.
go to method of application »
Technical Sales Consultant
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- As a technical sales Consultant, you excel in proffering the right technological solutions to clients to suit their business need – matching a client’s needs to what the company has to offer.
- Act as an expert in need analysis, diagnosing client pain points and offering solutions that fit.
- You ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment, and management of the sales funnel.
- You also propose strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings and communicates such effectively to the management team and direct reports. Someone that can merge client needs with what Tezza is offering.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and develop new business through networking and follow-up courtesy calls
- Maintain and grow a strong client base.
- Find new business opportunities and maintain a healthy pipeline for future deals.
- Performs sales activities (from lead generation through close)
- Respond to new and current client base regarding complaints and service enquiries.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and demonstrations of software to customers
- Market and promote a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales proposals and attending industry events
- Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing industry trends
- Develop effective sales plans using sales methodology
- Advice on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts
- Meet sales targets set by managers and contribute to team targets
- Network with existing customers to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades
- Respond to tender documents, proposals, bids, reports, and process vendor registration
- manage workload to organize and priorities daily and weekly goals
- Contribute to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues
- Be a “brand ambassador” that represents the company’s brand and values.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Understand how to make products appeal to consumers based on the environment and current trends.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly, and monthly revenue streams. Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity.
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results
- Collaborates with Accounting Department to establish and control budgets for sales promotions where needed.
- Reviews expenses and recommends economies
- Work towards the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- Develops and implements an agreed-upon Sales & Marketing Plan which will meet business goals of expanding customer base and to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products and services.
- Reports directly to the Head of Technical Sales and Business Development.
Skills and Qualifications
- A University Degree in Marketing or Business Studies or any related studies
- A minimum of five (5) years of related experience or training in IT (software product and services) Sales, Marketing, or the equivalent combination of formal education and experience.
- Proven track record of successful sales of IT Software products and services
- A good level of technical understanding, with enthusiasm for new technology and its commercial uses
- Self-motivation and a competitive, results-driven attitude
- Strong negotiating and selling skills.
- Be well-groomed and presentable.
- Have excellent people skills and am intuitive to client’s needs and opportunities.
- Giving professional presentations.
- Not buckling under pressure and be very target-driven.
- Being computer literate in software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
- Being calm when dealing with customer complaints and issues.
- Working well as part of a bigger sales team but also be able to deliver and work independently. Ability to travel for extended periods of time (Domestic and International Travel)
- Possess an International Travel Passport.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.