The firm was established in 1992 and has continued to provide qualitative value added services to its diverse, ever growing clientele in different sectors of the economy. The firm is endowed with highly competent and experienced professionals with a wide exposure to all aspects of accounting, financial management and general business administration.
Read more about this company
Human Resources / Administrative Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial  , Human Resources / HR
Ref Code: HR/001
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Supervises the petty cash system
- Organize a filing system for company’s documents
- Issue memos to staff as instructed
- Ensures proper HR documentation for new & existing staff
- Prepares an Annual Leave Schedule for Staff
- Prepares Payroll Statement & Bank Advises monthly
- Prepares Pension Schedule & Ensures regular remittance
- Prepares PAYE Schedule & ensures regular remittance
- Ensure staff HMO system is working appropriately
- Ensure implementation of company policies
- Liaises with the Vendors of the Company
- Prepares statement of account and invoice for jobs
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Maintain and update company databases
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Ensures the office and its surroundings are clean at all times
- Manages Performance Evaluation exercise half yearly or as advised by management
- Develop annual training Programme for staff and also in-house training
- Handles other assignments as instructed by management
Qualifications & other Requirements
- First Degree in Humanities / Administration / Management
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a reputable company.
- Candidate should be between 28 & 35 years of age
N50,000 – N70,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their most current CV stating verifiable career accomplishments and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using position as the subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.