Hera is a luxury boutique hotel and spa located in the heart of Wuse 2, in Abuja. We are a 12 bedroom property offering: A Presidential Suite, 2 Business Suites,
2 Executive Rooms, 7 Deluxe Rooms
Hera is intimate and exclusive, away from the crowd and an exceptional place to be. Whether for business or pleasure, guests can enjoy the following services: 2…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , OND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant
- We are looking for a skilled Waiter or Waitress to take orders and deliver food and beverages to our customers.
- The right Waiter / Waitress uplifts the dining experience for customers.
- We are looking for someone who will have the patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role.
- Taking customer orders and delivering food and beverages
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
- Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software,order slips or by memorization
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
- Deliver checks and collect bill payments
- Provide excellent customer service to guest
- Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
- Follow all relevant health department regulations
- Providing excellent wait service to ensure satisfaction
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, NCE, or OND qualification
- Food Safety training is a plus
- Proven work experience as a Waiter or Waitress (Must have at least one-year work experience)
- Table setting etiquette
- Hands-on experience with cash register and ordering information systems (e.g. MICROS)
- Basic math skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Attentiveness and patience for customers
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Active listening and effective communication skills
- Team spirit
- Flexibility to work in shifts.
- Accountable and resilient
- Ability to work under pressure
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.