P.F. Candle Co. is a small batch candle company based in Los Angeles, run by wife and husband team Kristen Pumphrey & Thomas Neuberger. Check out our crew below!
We love how candles have the power to change the entire atmosphere of a room with their soft glow and fragrance.
All of our candles are made using domestically grown soy wax, cotton …
Read more about this company
Graduate Quality Assurance, Health and Safety and Environment (QAHSE) Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Graduate Jobs  , Safety and Environment / HSE
Description of Responsibilities / Functions
- Carry out quality assurance, health, safety and environmental matters.
- Develop, implement and maintain QHSE management systems and procedures to enhance business operations and efficiency within the business
- Play key role in organise and maintaining all quality assurance procedures.
- Maintain full calibration records of all Q.A. equipment.
- Minimise waste and maximise levels of customer satisfaction by the implementation of robust root cause analysis.
- Participate and engage departmental management in promoting and encourage safety awareness in the working environment.
- Provide interpretation of QHSE legislation, enforce QHSE legislation.
- Responsible for documenting HSE records and liaising with both internal and external stakeholders with regard to inspections and third-party audits
- Participate in implementation of QHSE policies and procedures across the company
- Ensure good laboratory practices in the conduct and analysis of raw/packaging materials
- Involve in the conduct of investigation on all health-related injuries, including trending, analysis and preventive measures
- Take part in the implementation of ISO Systems: ISO 9001:2015; OHSAS 18001:2008; ISO 14001:2008
- Any other assign duties as may be deemed necessary by the QAHSE Manager.
- Education required is a 2nd Class Upper degree in Analytical Chemistry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.