Jubaili Agrotec ltd was established in 2002 (in Nigeria) by the sons of Abdullatif Jubaili as the fruit of their strong solid experience in the field of agriculture and of their reliable sources for quality products such as: Agricultural Pesticides, Agricultural, Insecticides, Agricultural Herbicides, Feed additives … etc
The first branch was establishe…
Read more about this company
Female Personal Assistant
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 3 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- Provide high-level secretarial support to key internal and external meetings involving the Executive Director, including preparing agendas, and coordination.
- Act as the point of contact to the ED among executives, employees, clients, external partners, and vendors
- Proactively and promptly reviewing and tracking incoming emails, invitations, complaints, and correspondence and responding directly, delegating to colleagues or advising on response to the ED
- Assist the ED in researching and following up with the action on matters which fall within the ED’s responsibility, chasing responses, triggering follow-up action
- Travel scheduling, maintaining calendars, organize and facilitate meeting arrangements
- Any other duties assigned by the ED
- First Degree (HND/B.Sc.) in any discipline
- 2 – 3 years work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel. PowerPoint, etc.)
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Advanced proficiency in managing document, spreadsheet and database
- Ability to liaise internally and external administrative matters
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling and call forward system
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- High level of discretion and confidentiality.
- N60,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.