Created by the Howdy Corporation in St. Louis, MO, 7UP was an optimistic venture from the very start. After great success with the Howdy Orange drink, company founder C.L. Grigg decided to try his luck with lemons and limes. C.L. Grigg spent more than two years testing over 11 different formulas, all in search of a drink that was refreshing enough to prove i…
Read more about this company
Demand Planning Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 3 – 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
We are looking to hire a Demand Planning Manager who will be responsible for the following;
- Monitor forecast accuracy, proactively communicating variances to appropriate stakeholders and the impact to manufacturing and supply chain.
- Collaborate extensively with stakeholders to determine manufacturing and inventory levels
- Enable financial forecast accuracy improvement, business planning, operation excellence and supply chain stability.
- Liaise with regional demand and supply planners in the preparation of reports to support various S&OP meetings.
- Review historical sales trends and demand drives for continuous improvement of forecasting systems and models.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree with 3 – 7 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.