Novateur Integrated Solutions Ltd. RC 888567, is a leading Technology, Media, & Business Consultancy based in Nigeria. We are on a mission to be Africa’s No1 innovative service brand. Whether it is in Printing, Marketing, Business Solutions, or Technology, Innovation is at the core of everything we do. We look for better ways to provide services! Our kno…
Read more about this company
Creative Graphic Designer / Illustrator
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
- Create visually pleasing media contents for both print and motion.
- Media content includes ldesigns of various formats and concepts, animations, short films/videos etc.
- Media content not exhaustive.
- Ability to work with video content is a plus.
- Photography knowledgeand manipulation
- Core design skill requirements included in specification.
Candidates for consideration Must:
- Be exceptionally immaginative
- Display creativity and innovation.
- Have basic IT skill and understanding of current media and technology trends.
- Be willing to learn everyday.
- Be willing to perform other functions aside their core specific tasks
- Exhibit leadership skills and work with little to no supervision.
- Be willing to Work on a number of projects at any one time of all scales independently or as part of a team
- Have ability to work to clear defined milestones within a project and of strict time constraints
- Complete company reporting requirements; timesheets, job logs, Etc.
Job Specification (Skills Required):
- No minumum Educational qualification. Just be EXTREMELY good at what you do!
- Design and manage print , motion and web publications such as Media Guides, Brochures, Logo, etc.
- Assist in the planning and execution of various campaigns and projects
- Manage multiple projects from concept to finish while meeting the high expectations of our clients
- Work directly with clients during the design process
- Supply initial proofs and revised designs in a timely manner
- Demonstrate a deep commitment to the overall success of any project involved
- Provide constructive input during team meetings and planning sessions
- Excellent understanding of design principles
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc.)
- Solid understanding of Pre-press concepts and file preparation, particularly large, multi-page documents
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced, agency-style environment
- Ability to handle changing priorities and multiple projects simultaneously.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only Applications accompanied with portfolio will be accepted.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.