Smart Partners was founded by Tijani Iyemifokhae , a graduate of Industrial Chemistry, University of Benin with MBA (Human Resources) Lagos State University Ojo. He has more than a decade work experiences that span across some leading law firms as Practice Development Manager.
At Fine and Country International (West Africa) he was the Head of Operations and…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Catering / Confectionery
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Creating a welcoming and positive customer experience at the bakery counter.
- Advising customers on baked goods selection and taking orders.
- Weighing, pricing, and packaging purchased items, as well as processing payments.
- Managing the baking ingredients inventory and requesting the purchase of stock.
- Tracking ingredient expiry dates and arranging their use accordingly.
- Monitoring the visual appeal and the availability of baked goods on display.
- Reporting low baked goods stock to the Baker in a timely manner.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy baked goods counter and performing other duties on request.
- Cleaning the kitchen after business hours and preparing it for the next day.
- Managing customer complaints and relaying them to the Baker.
- Degree in a Food Management and Culinary
- At least 3 years experience
- Vocational training or baking coursework would be advantageous.
- Previous experience in serving customers in a bakery environment preferred.
- Proficiency in weighing, pricing, packaging, and processing payments of baked goods.
- Ability to manage ingredient inventories and to track expiry dates.
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to create visually appealing displays of baked goods.
- Advanced ability to multitask and follow instructions given by bakers.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.