S.P.A. Ajibade & Co. is a leading Corporate and Commercial Law firm based in Nigeria. Established in 1967, it has been at the forefront of developments in commercial practice in Nigeria and has continuously rendered sound technical advice and tailored customer solutions to its local and international partners. To our clients, S.P.A. Ajibade & Co. is …
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
S.P.A. Ajibade & Co., a leading corporate and commercial law firm seeks to recruit a suitably qualified individual to fill the role of Accounts Officer.
- A good degree
- Must be ICAN qualified (chartered Accountant)
- 3 – 5 years cognate work within a reputable and structured business environment.
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply.
- Excellent organization, written and verbal communication skills.
- Promotes positive behaviour through own actions and attitude.
- Good customer service, self-motivation.
- Ability to meet deadlines, pay attention to detail and maintain accuracy.
- Ability to work flexibly and proactively by demonstrating initiative.
- Sound knowledge of applicable accounting practices.
- Sound analytical thinking.
- Financial analysis & interpretation.
- Assets and liabilities management skills.
- Business performance monitoring skills.
- Good communication (oral & written) skills.
- Advanced IT knowledge (Sage).
- Management accounting skills.
- Extensive experience in the use of Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and advanced excel.
Please note that only candidates who meet above criteria will be contacted.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.