SterlingPRO is a service organization that assists businesses achieve success and improved productivity by harnessing the wealth of opportunities in information technology particularly software and e-business solutions. SterlingPRO supports organizations to build world-class state-of-the-art applications, portals and add-ins that transform the way they do bu…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Location: Anthony-Maryland, Lagos
- Preparing company’s financial accounts and tax returns in line with the applicable tax legislation being conducted in the country.
- Maintaining and updating of company’s books of operations to be presented on request.
- Making periodic tax remissions to the relevant tax authorities
- Administering staff payroll
- Compiling and presenting financial reports to management as requested.
- Analysing company accounts and making effective recommendations to management as requested
- Engaging customer correspondents to ensure adequate follow up on company receivables.
Qualifications and Criteria for Accountant
- Candidate must be a B.Sc. graduate with an academic background in either of the following degrees: Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics
- 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Possession of ICAN/ ACCA or in advanced stages of professional exams is an added extra advantage.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving, critical thinking skills and ability to think on the spot.
- Candidate must not be older than 28years in as at 2021.
- Ability to Liaise and build good relationships with colleagues within the company.
- Candidate must reside in Lagos; close proximity to Maryland is an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.