Chemical and Allied Products Plc, a subsidiary of UAC of Nigeria Plc, is the technological licensee of AkzoNobel for Nigeria; (ICI was acquired in 2008 by AkzoNobel, the world’s largest paint producer). CAP Plc evolved from the world-renowned British multinational Imperial Chemical Industries Plc, which formalized it Nigeria operations in 1957 under IC…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
About the Job
- The job holder will be responsible for treasury management and developing reports that will aid decision making in importation, fund, interest, and exchange risk management in a manner that will improve profitability to the company.
- This is a managerial role and reports to the Financial Controller..
- Efficient supervision of the Treasury unit – trade finance, bank reconciliation, payments etc.
- Strong and effective cash management through functional and efficient cashflow planning, providing daily and monthly forecasts to aid business decisions.
- Management of offshore and onshore trade charges takes responsibility for accuracy and completeness of monthly interest expense and accruals.
- Responsible for effective supervision and monitoring of import and export documentation plus other related activities and advise on FX hedging options.
- Manages relationships with banks.
Education & Qualification
- B.Sc. / HND in Accounting, Finance, Banking, Banking and Finance Economics or any related discipline.
- ICAN or ACCA.
- Minimum of five years’ experience working in a structured organization.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Treasury Management.
- Financial accounting and budgeting
- Liquidity planning and control
- Monetary and Fiscal policies
- Investment options and rates risk management
- Financial Analysis and modelling.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.