Since being founded in 1998 VeriPark has gone on to become a leading global software company enabling financial institutions to deliver world class customer journeys in digital and assisted channels.
VeriPark’s digital innovations and consultancy services are transforming business worldwide for banks, credit unions, insurance companies, pension fund…
Read more about this company
Software Developer – .NET
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- At least 5 years of product development experience in Dot Net technologies (C#, ASP.Net, MVC, MVVM, SQL Server). Prior ATM / banking / financial services experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of the .NET technologies, including Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET, LINQ, ASMX, IIS, WCF Web Services, and ADO.NET.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment with project managers, developers, designers and IS to develop, implement, and maintain corporate web sites and applications that adhere to brand standards and strategies
- Familiarity of database driven environments.
- Capable of working with tight deadlines.
- Understanding in working with third party APIs.
- Proven ability to successfully deliver high-quality, complex systems using Software development methods, independently as well as in a team environment.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical skills with the ability to identify problems and generate practical solutions in a logical manner.
- Experience with TFS and source control.
- Experience in cross-browser compatibility, accessibility and web standards.
- Good understanding of mobile and tablet site development and testing.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP).
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- At least 2 years of development experience in UI technologies like JQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Angular js, Knockout js, JSON, AJAX, XAML, Razor, Mocking Frameworks.
- Experience with.Net framework version of 4.x plus preferred.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/multiple stakeholder environment.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
- Analytical and communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Tob Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.