We are the leading supplier of New Mini Labs in Africa, Singapore, Middle East and also supplying photographic equipments, Mini Lab We deal with a wide range of photo products ranging from Mini Labs to Photo Albums. We have a variety of vendors such as, Mitsubishi Electric, Noritsu & Epson etc. Some of our latest in stock products are below.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
We are searching for a detail-orientated, deadline- driven production printer service engineer to join our growing company. The service engineer’s responsibilities includes servicing equipment’s, creating preventive maintenance strategies, and updating user manuals. You should provide friendly and efficient service at all times. You will be responsible for meeting the daily service maintenance and repair needs of the customer’s equipment.
- Installation of MFPs(Multifunctional printers)
- Configuration :such as Email features, Scanning and network printing
- Supports(Troubleshoots and resolve hardware issues)
- Responds to customer complaints; evaluates and resolves problems of the customer.
- Works alongside with technical support engineers, offers customer training for the products and report to technical support manager.
- Provides customers with regular reports and feedback on their service requests.
- Performing any other duties as may be delegated by your support manager.
- 2 years of experience as a Technical Support Engineer or similar role.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering is preferred.
- A relevant certificate or license will be added advantage .
- Ability to work under pressure.
- A valid international passport will be an added advantage.
- Willingness to travel.
- Superb work ethic and growth mindset.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.