Dow combines the power of science and technology to passionately innovate what is essential to human progress. The Company is driving innovations that extract value from material, polymer, chemical and biological science to help address many of the world’s most challenging problems, such as the need for fresh food, safer and more sustainable transportation, …
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Job Number: R2018324
- Are you looking for that next step in your career?
- Do YOU want to be part of a vibrant team…?
- P&SP has an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Sales Specialist located in Nigeria.
- Ideally the individual responsible for this role will reside in our Lagos office.
- Beyond today’s sales, a key objective is an ambitious growth strategy. The individual assuming this role will need a strong focus around growth. This will require developing strong, in-depth relationships with customers in the assigned region.
- It will require a mentality to hunt for and convert opportunities. A deep knowledge of customer un-met needs and potential Dow solutions will be important.
- Strong teamwork will be required between the individual assuming this role and other functions contributing to our growth initiatives. This would include Marketing, Sales Service, Technical Service and Research & Development among other
- Build and develop relationships with internal and external customers and influencers
- Achieve sales goals and objectives in assigned territory as derived by business strategies and marketing plans
- Utilize extensive knowledge of customers’ total needs and Dow’s product offerings to form account strategies and promote long term value creation
- Solve customer problems by working collaboratively
- You shall have a natural desire to learn, exhibit a high degree of self-motivation, and embrace a pro-active attitude. If you feel you possess effective communication skills paired with strategic thinking and planning, we are looking forward to meeting you!
Further Job Requirements
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry, Engineering, Business, or Economics
- Experience in Sales & Marketing or in a related industry of up to 3 years is an advantage
- Fluency in French and proficiency in English is required; additional language skills are an asset
- Willingness to travel and flexibility to work extended hours at times
- A valid driver’s license is a must
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.