Owens and Xley Consults is a Lagos based company that offers business advisory and consulting services to help Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs). Our Mission is to provide quality insights, tools and resources needed to build a sustainable business.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
In this role, you are the first line of contact for walk-in customers to the store. You will make customers feel welcome and assist them to find the products that most satisfy their needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet all walk-in customers as they come in the store daily and ask them how they would like to be assisted.
- Give advice and guidance on clothes selection to customers
- Wrap dresses in the appropriate bags
- Conduct daily stock count
- Assist customers with complaints or inquiries
- Resolve customer complaints and challenges
- Ensure the overall cleanliness of the store
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- HND or B.S. in any related discipline preferably Marketing, Business, and Finance
- 1 – 2 years experience in direct sales
- Experience in the fashion industry is a plus
- Highly analytical with a drive for numbers
- Good networking, prospecting, and closing skills
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
N60,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.