We help our clients win in the marketplace by providing state-of-the-art HR services.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Project Management
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are looking for smart real estate Project Managers to generally oversee various projects of our client that will lead up to the purchase and sales of properties.
- Ensure the successful completion of the company’s projects is on time and within budget.
- Prepare project feasibility analysis and make recommendations to the senior leadership team for advancing projects
- Assist in negotiating pricing and other terms for the acquisition of property.
- Participate in the design team with the architect, general contractor, and other key stakeholders to develop design criteria. Reviews architectural drawings, specifications, and construction cost items.
- Review and provide recommendations to the project lead for the negotiation of terms and conditions for various development-related agreements with project attorneys, including but not limited to architect and general contractor contracts, another contractor/consultant contracts, funder loan documents, etc.
- Oversee construction administration activities such as monitoring construction progress and quality, coordinating funder contributions, administering the development budget, and coordinating contractor payments.
- Research best model housing development practices and makes recommendations to the senior leadership team on the incorporation of the same.
- Actively participates in conferences, workshops, and training geared toward improving the employees’ and organization’s effectiveness and quality of work.
- Travels to project sites, which may necessitate overnight stays outside of the state.
- Prioritize, plan and coordinate project development activities according to customer requirements.
- Supervise development team on daily basis to execute assigned projects within deadlines and budget
- Act as primary contact for customer queries and concerns
- Perform clients’ negotiations for contractual terms and agreements.
- Prepare project proposals and develop project plans, schedules, and budgets.
- Determine resource requirements and identify resources with the right skills to successfully execute projects.
- Assess potential risks and technical challenges and develop appropriate mitigation plans.
- Perform cash flow analysis and process invoices in a timely fashion.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 5 years work experience.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.