Events Architects is a creative-led, design, production and experience-driven events + brand activation agency based in Nigeria. We help companies communicate, motivate, engage and express their brand personality. We create stunning Corporate, Brand and Entertainment events. We drive client service excellence and a culture of delighting clients.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Project Management
Events Architects Ltd is a creative-led, design, production and experience-driven events + brand activation agency based in Nigeria. We help companies communicate, motivate, engage and express their brand personality. We also create stunning engaging Corporate, Brand and Entertainment events.
- Develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives.
- Coordinate activities between multiple projects without directly managing them.
- To monitor projects and oversee project managers in house and other staff to ensure goals are met.
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
- Initiating extra activities and other management interventions wherever gaps in the program are identified or issues arise.
- Managing third party contributions to the program and communications with all stakeholders.
- Ensuring proper documentation across all projects to make sure that project requirements are fulfilled and to establish traceability concerning what has been done.
- Reporting the progress of the program at regular intervals to the CVO and company stakeholders.
- Managing both the dependencies and the interfaces between projects
- Manage the main program, giving detailed attention to program strategy, program updates, project delegation, and program implementation
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services
- Any other duties assigned by HOD as per need.
- Must reside in Lagos.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or any other related discipline.
- Professional qualification is an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in both program management and team management.
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance review processes.
- Must possess intermediate to advanced MS Office skills.
- Must be able to work under pressure
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.