Betensured provides football betting predictions, detailed analysis, betting tips, football form and statistics, the latest results and so much more! Predictions on this site are calculated using stats and our unique algorithm. All football information on this site is free
Read more about this company
Mid-Level Backend Web Developer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
(PHP, JQUERY, HTML, BOOTSTRAP)
Minimum Qualification: Degree
Experience Level: Mid-level
Experience Length: 1 year
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Our organization is Betensured Services Limited and we are Africa’s number one and one of the world’s biggest sports predictions service and betting tips website. If you join Our Organization, you will become part of a fast-paced and dedicated team that works together to provide our clients with the highest possible level of services.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Implement backend architecture from product launch through scale.
- Possess the ability to take a feature from scoping requirements through the actual launch of the feature.
- Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code, quickly
- Work with a team of remote developers: be able to tackle assigned tasks, manage and track performance while collaborating w/ team members.
- Proficient API design and development
- Proficient in PHP scripting language
- Implementing CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong Docker/Containers experience
- Excellent written, verbal, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Start-up experience is a plus. Comfortable working in an agile/lean environment.
- Rigor in software engineering best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and DevOps
- Must be hardworking. Have grit and a growth mindset.
Method of Application
Send your CVs to [email protected] with ” Mid-Level Backend Web Developer ” as the subject of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.