DEDA Hospital is a leading Nigerian healthcare provision facility with a history of successful health outcomes for our clients. Started Operations in 2012, DEDA hospital is home to an array of experienced healthcare providers and administrators from across the world with a dedication to delivering optimal healthcare service, especially to women, children …
Read more about this company
Medical Officer (MBBS)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare
- Undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations
- Organising workloads
- Performing surgical procedures
- Providing general pre- and post-operative care
- Monitoring and administering medication
- Assessing and planning treatment requirements
- Liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff and healthcare professionals
- Writing reports and maintaining records
- Promoting health education
- Keeping GPs informed about the care of their patients
- Ability to work long hours, often under pressure
- Good practical skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Effective decision-making skills
- Leadership and management skills
- Communication skills, compassion and a good bedside manner
- Experience with Neonates
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from a recognised university with relevant professional license.
- All applicants are to send a detailed CV listing job duties at each place of work experience.
- Minimum 4 years Post NYSC experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a well detailed CV only stating all job roles with dates and addresses of places of work experience to: [email protected] using “Medical Officer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.