Emergency Response Africa (ERA) is a health tech start up on a mission to provide medical care to emergency victims in Africa. Many African countries do not have access to an emergency system like 9-1-1, resulting in thousands of unnecessary deaths annually. We are determined to change that. ERA trains first responders and equip them with intelligent dispatc…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- This role is ideal for someone who is making healthcare accessible and has experience marketing health products or services.
- The ideal candidate is a creative thinker, an excellent storyteller, and focused on using data to achieve results.
In this role, you will:
- Conduct extensive research on ERA’s B2B target audience to understand their challenges and priorities and align marketing strategies to meet their needs
- Co-create and execute ERA’s marketing strategy
- Create compelling story-based content for web, email, social, and print communication channels
- Create regular content that positions ERA as a thought leader in emergency medical response and workplace safety to generate inbound partner and customer leads
- Manage Google search ad campaigns to ensure ERA is found by those who require our services
- Work to improve organic search ranking using SEO strategies
- Optimize the customer journey to increase conversion of leads to customers
- Create an on-brand presentation and promotional materials
- Build the ERA brand and help to grow a community of passionate customers and partners
- Seek and use customer feedback to promote retention, support customer success
- Track and measure marketing outcomes including marketing activities, response, leads, sales, retention, Net Promoter Score, and ROI
- Relevant educational qualifications (Degree, Professional Development Certificates)
- 3 – 5 years of relevant content marketing experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience creating content across web and social platforms and running marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated experience achieving ROI on marketing efforts and using data to improve results
- Experience using Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram Ads, Google Analytics
- Understanding of SEO principles
- Good eye for detail and design. Ability to create simple visuals using platforms like Canva.
- Video creation and editing skills e.g., Camtasia, are a major bonus
- G Suite, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel required.
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.