As we continue to lead the line in providing affordable housing all across the country and beyond, we are indeed honored to play a vital role in fueling your dreams of owning a house through innovation and trustworthy services, which encapsulates our real estate philosophy.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Oyo
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We are looking for an internal auditor to provide guidance on financial accuracy, internal controls and regulatory compliance.
- Responsible for examining and improving operating practices, and financial and risk management processes of the organization.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
- Identifying and reducing all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Conducting ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Overall supervision of planned annual audits.
- Degree in Internal Auditing or Financial Accounting.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- 3 years and above work experience in an internal audit environment(Fraud auditing included)
- Prior experience working with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Do not apply for this role if you do not have the above-stated requirements.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.