This Lagos accommodation offers 170 rooms and suites complete with air conditioning and Free high-speed, wireless Internet. With great attention to detail, the Radisson Blu partnered with Swedish hospitality designer Christian Lundwall to create rooms fashioned in Urban or Ocean styles. Of course, the most stunning feature is the views of the city skyline…
Read more about this company
Human Resources Generalist
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
Location: Eti-Osa, Lagos
- You have heard the line before – “our people are our most valuable asset” well you’d better believe it! Do you want to make a real difference to our team, identifying and developing existing talent? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson BLU Anchorage Hotel to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the service our team provides
- You are a passionate advocate of how the delivery of brilliant Human Resources support can add true value to an organization, and you’re someone who genuinely believes in the wider business benefits it can bring to a company and the team.
- As Human Resources Generalist, you will join a team that is obsessive about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
- Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Key Responsibilities of the Human Resources Generalist:
- Supports the smooth running of the Human Resources Department, where all areas of responsibility are managed and delivered to the highest levels
- Works proactively to maximize the guest service and the team experience, delivering a positive and responsive approach to enquiries and problem resolution
- Delivers on plans where human resources initiatives & hotel targets are achieved
- Works with key stakeholders, effectively managing and reviewing the life cycle of the team within the hotel, fostering a culture of growth, development and performance
- Responsible for the Human Resources budget and training plan, where together with management, facilitates the evaluation of team performance
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Reviews and scrutinizes employee resourcing, compensation, employee development, training and succession plans, providing recommendations that will enhance performance and provide added value to the individual and the company
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for an internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required.
- University Degree in Administration, Human Resource Management or other relevant disciplines.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- CIPM certification is an added advantage.
Requirements of the Human Resources Generalist:
- Proven experience in HR with excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Commitment to exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions, offering advice and recommendations
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
- Very good computer skills on the internet, MS office Experience in team working
- Able to work under pressure and deadline.
To be discussed.
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.