Since our beginning, our secret at Solid Rock Hospital (SRH) has been our foundation which was built based on the principles of Christ. We have continued in this pursuit, which equips us to serve our clients better.
Patients treated at Solid Rock Hospital receive their mighty healing through us as ordained and pre destined by him. We render services of …
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Pharmaceutical
Location: Ojudu-Berger, Lagos
- Check prescriptions for errors, ensuring they’re appropriate and safe for the individual patient
- Provide advice on the dosage of medicines and the most appropriate form of medication, which could be by tablet, injection, ointment or inhaler
- Participate in ward rounds to take patient drug histories
- Liaise with other medical staff on problems patients may experience when taking their medicines
- Make sure medicines are stored appropriately and securely
- Supervise the work of less experience / Technicians
- Answer questions about medicines from within the hospital, other hospitals and the general public
- Keep up to date with, and contribute to, research and development
- Write guidelines for drug use within the hospital and implement hospital regulations
- Provide information on expenditure on drugs
- Monitor drugs stock level and control drugs inventory
- Prepare and quality-check sterile medications, for example, intravenous medications
- Head the administrative sector of the pharmacy etc.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates applying for the position of a Pharmacist must possess B.Pharm. Degree from recognized university, NYSC Discharge Certificate or evidence of Exemption from N.Y.S.C.
- Evidence of Registration with Pharmacists Council of Nigeria and Current practicing license is required
- Must have at least 3 years working experience in a Private Hospital setting.
- A good knowledge of HMO is an added advantage
- Must have a very sound communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.