VESA Fisheries has been serving the Nigerian economy for over 30 years, providing imported fresh and affordable frozen seafood to the Nigerian populace reaching out through our 3 branches in Lagos, Benin and Port Harcourt, thus, creating value to customers
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 – 10 years
- Location Rivers
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Reports to: Head of Administration
Grade: Senior level
Job Expectation Summary
- The Administration Manager is expected to possess proven track record of digital administration competencies in highly dynamic, well-structured and reputable business entities with a minimum of 5 years cognate core administration functions.
- He / she is expected to be firm, honest, frugal and versatile in management of people and assets.
- He is expected to take charge and facilitate the smooth running of the business.
He will be expected to:
- Co-ordinate the day-to-day general administrative duties.
- Asset management, maintain and manage assets.
- Store and warehouse management.
- Facility management.
- Security management
- Manage government and other non-business parties.
- Monitoring of cost work with accounts
- Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance.
- Maintain inventory of assets and keys.
- Meticulous and detailed in agreements and projects.
- Ensure that team follows the company’s quality and service standards.
- Have firm supervisory skills
- Have resilient and vociferous negotiation skills.
- Ensure that all resources (human and material) are available when needed and are effectively utilized.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Strong numerate skills.
- Strong inventory management skills.
- Organized and accurate record keeping skills.
- Proficiency in the use of computers and Microsoft office.
- B.Sc. in related field with a minimum of a Second Class upper
- 5 – 10 years of experience.
- Certification in related field and a master’s will be an added advantage.
- Certificate(s) from tertiary institutions will be sighted, statement of result will not be accepted.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV alongside a detailed cover letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title and location as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted and contacted.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.