University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) as a tertiary health facility came into being in 1973 following the enactment of an edict (number 12). As the sixth of the 1st generation Teaching Hospitals in Nigeria, it was established to complement her sister institution, University of Benin, and to provide secondary and tertiary care to the then Midwestern Re…
Read more about this company
Residency Training Programme
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Edo
- Job Field Graduate Jobs  , Medical / Healthcare
Location: Benin, Edo
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Residency Training Programme of the University of Benin Teaching Hospital in the following disciplines / posts:
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Child Health
- Chemical Pathology
- Medical Microbiology
- Morbid Anatomy (Histopathology)
- Mental Health
- Community Health
- Family Medicine
- Orthopedics & Traumatology / Burns & Plastics
- Maxillofacial Dentistry
- Preventive Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Periodontics Dentistry
- Oral Diagnosis & Radiology
- Oral Pathology & Medicine.
- Candidate for the post of Registrar II in any of the specialties must possess an MBBS Degree from a recognized University (by MDCN) plus the Primary Fellowship Certificate in the intended course of study.
- In addition to the above, candidates must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) or possess Exemption letter, whichever is applicable.
This is as applicable in the Federal Civil Service of the Federation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should obtain their Application Forms from “The Human Resources Division” between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:00 pm weekdays only.
Completed Application Forms should be returned either by post or hand to:
The Chief Medical Director,
University of Benin Teaching Hospital,
P. M. B. 1111, Benin City,
Interview: Shortlisted candidates would be required to attend an interview on the date above in the Hospital’s VIP Lounge.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.