The Simba Group is a conglomerate, operating in Nigeria’s key industry verticals including Communications, Agriculture, Software, Transportation, Power and Alternative Energy.
We have over 20 years of experience in Nigeria, and in that time have developed loyal and strong distribution channels, across our range of products, as well as a deep understat…
Read more about this company
Techno Commercial / Technical (Corporate) Sales Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Technology savy to conduct sales meetings & discussions so as to present the available products.
- Understand client needs & propose apt solutions based on right Technology.
- Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with Business Head.
- Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
- Provides monthly/quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity.
- Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Collaborates with Business Head to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
- Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
- Educates sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.
- Participate in sales promotion and trade show expenses.
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree / Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.