Adcem Health Care is the leading provider of renal care services in Nigeria. We are the sole representative of FRESENIUS MEDICAL CARE of Germany, the world’s largest integrated provider of products and services for individuals undergoing dialysis due to chronic kidney failure. At Adcem our focus is on improving specialized service delivery and personne…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Pharmaceutical
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- Responsible for regulatory affairs.
- Liaising with external bodies and agencies on healthcare and medical matters.
- Responsible for organising product licenses
- Responsible for authorisation of production, Batch Manufacturing Record (BMRs), and document review
- Responsible for supervising Quality Management System (QMS)
- Ensures Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is adhered
- Liaison with Government and Statutory Agencies and Medical Institutions
- Conduct training tPharmacists on QMS, CGMP and Job-related aspects
- Attends tany incidental work that may be required by the Factory Manager
- Registration of premises with the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN).
- Registration of products with the National Agency for Food Drugs. Administration and Control (NAFDAC)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in Pharmaceuticals manufacturing as Superintendent Pharmacist
- Knowledge of Drug Rules and manufacturing of Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms.
- Leadership skills
- Time Management
- Team Spirit
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention tdetails
- The individual must have a working knowledge of product registration and import and export control requirements with regular agencies.
- He/she must have a working relationship & or dealings with NAFDAC especially in the areas of product registration and importation
- Compliance with GMP
- Must Possess a current license
- Must reside on the Mainland
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.