Emerson was founded in 1890 in St. Louis, Missouri, as a manufacturer of electric motors and fans. Over the past 100-plus years, Emerson has grown from a regional manufacturer into a global technology solutions powerhouse.
Read more about this company
Sales Specialist (Tank Gauging)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 8 – 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Requisition ID: 21007717
- Manufacturers face growing demands for efficiency on a scale never seen before! This may require a reorientation of business plans with an eye toward digital transformation and resource optimization that help drive business performance.
- For both capital projects and ongoing operations, Emerson’s Measurement Solutions technologies provide insight and decision support to help you achieve Top Quartile performance! We provide real performance improvements in the areas that matter.
- This hardworking team is now looking for their next Sales Specialist! Take charge of the accountability for developing and growing Tank Gauging solutions in the Upstream Oil & Gas market, Refineries as well as other and marketing / storage Terminals.
- With eagle-eye attention across key countries across in key countries across West Africa concentrated on Tank Gauging 80% of your time and Process Level the remainder of your time, you will undertake the task of positioning Rosemount Tank Gauging as the Supplier of First Choice.
- Driving the push for full scope of supply (i.e. supplier of first choice) for Rosemount Tank Gauging products within the territory.
- Running with the responsibility for orders, deliver regional budget for Tank Gauging.
- Jointly developing business growth plan for the for Tank Gauging business and progress.
- Handling and implementing pricing/buying agreements within strategic accounts.
- Working with the Regional Sales team and Proposals Team, provides technical information, and supports strategic customers.
- Providing input on enhancements that will improve our competitive positioning, customer preferences, project activity, and other critical market data.
- Developing Local Business Partner (LBP’s) to increase market reach.
- Preparing and submitting Monthly Forecast to RSM and BDM.
- Establishing plans and strategies to protect and grow the core business.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 8 – 10 years (min) of sales experience in Tank Guaging in Hydrocarbon Industry.
- Familiar with Tank Gauging instrumentation, tank forms, terminals and storage tanks
- Understanding of local approval processes
- Extensive experience in Oil & Gas along with diverse industries like Refineries, Petrochemical, Fertilizer, Power, F&B Instrumentation with a consistent track record of success in sales and marketing management
- Experience in working with teams, and large project management in complex organizations, is a plus.
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.