Inner Ring Engineering and Logistic Services Limited formerly known and called NERINE SUPPORT SERVICES LIMITED is an indigenous company that was established in 2012 with locations in Lagos, Delta State and Rivers State. The company provide the following services among others to companies operating in various sectors of the Nigerian Economy: Human Resources O…
Read more about this company
Sales Officer, Leasing Operation
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Location: Victoria Island – Lagos
- Marketing and selling of all Inner Ring’s Leasing Services
- Monitor sales performance trends for Leasing Services
- Driving revenue targets for Leasing Services
- Build and maintain relationships with the Clients
- Evaluate customer complaints and drive corrective actions
- Proactively liaising with other internal partners to prevent negative service trends
- Responsible for accessing, gathering, and reporting competitive business information
- Assist in maintaining Business Development databases
- Generate weekly sales activity report of all visited prospective clients during call cycles
- Achieve Call cycle time as agreed with HOD
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customers’ questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Collaborating within the department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
- Plan, prepare and manage the publication and distribution of publicity materials
- Devise marketing campaigns to aid the sales of products
- Organize a calendar of marketing events, such as dinners, promotions, exhibitions, product launches, workshops, open days, or fundraising activities
- Undertake market research and establish the best way to reach target groups
- Oversee and update the website(s)
- Identifying prospective bids/tenders and putting together bid documents for submission
- Analyse the impact of marketing campaigns and prepare measurement reports
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 4 – 5 years work experience.
N170,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.