Konga Online shopping in Nigeria for phones, clothes, home & kitchen, computers and more at best prices on Konga.com. Enjoy fast delivery service. Buy now!
Read more about this company
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative – Konga Health
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 3 years
- Location Abuja , Lagos , Ondo , Oyo , Rivers
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Ibadan (Oyo), Port Harcourt (Rivers), Akure (Ondo) and Lagos
Job Category: Executive Level
Reports to: VP: Konga Health
- The Pharmaceutical Sales Representative will be responsible for client’s engagement and onboarding.
- The ideal candidate will also be responsible for the performance of these clients and their customer satisfaction.
- Provide product information and deliver product samples
- Monitor and analyse data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Conduct and frequently update research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients and guide to achieve targeted success milestones
- Promote the company’s products / services; predicting and /or addressing clients’ needs
- Develop and sign on new clients.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and customer relationship support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
Professional Skills & Qualifications Required
- Minimum of a First Degree in Pharmacy
- Non pharmacists with degrees in biological sciences and who possess very relevant experience in B2B selling of pharmaceutical products and general healthcare product knowledge would be considered
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years’ relevant experience is preferred
- Good listening, and problem solving skills
- Good leadership and people management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent in relationship management
- Good and effective communication skill
- Report writing.
Why Work with Konga?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast paced, structured and technologically driven environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team growing the ecommerce space in Nigeria
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our fast growing businesses.
- This role shall be remunerated adequately.
Method of Application
Interested and qaualified candidates should their updated CV in Word (Document format) to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.