Infostrategy Technology Nigeria is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. Founded in 2002 and reconstituted in 2003, we operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge tec…
Read more about this company
Merchant Acquisition & Management Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Kano
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Department: Head Growth & Implementation
- We are looking to fill this position with someone that is experienced in merchant acquisition and management.
- The primary responsibilities will be to sell the company’s products and services, manage the sales representative, acquire new customers and retain the existing customers.
Essential Duties and Responsiblites
- Identifying and acquiring of new customers via cold calls and scheduled meetings.
- Physical onboarding of new merchants by training them, helping with installation set-up and providing strategic branding items.
- Retention of existing customers by creating strategies for follow-up and physically monitor to ensure that merchants remain active.
- Achieve set targets as reviewed by the from time to time.
- Ensuring that all abandoned sign-ups/registrations are categorized and converted to valuable customer accounts.
- Ensure optimal utilization of POS in all locations.
- Establish and maintain a beneficial relationship with stake holders.
- Gathering feedback from merchants on a routine basis to help gain insight into needs, problems and recommendations.
- Providing non-technical support to merchants and customers promptly and escalating other forms of support to the appropriate units
- Manage relationship with merchants and escalate challenge for prompt resolution.
- Supervising and monitoring marketers, sales reps and device technician.
- Generate timely reports indicating the status of all activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- Must be experienced in Merchant Acquisition or Marketing
- Must be experienced in sales roles
- Ability to drive sales process from planning to closing.
- Must have knowledge of the local market
- Must be able to manage a team.
- Proven record of leadership.
- Strong Customer Relationship skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV as a PDF file to: [email protected] using “Merchant Acquisition – Kano” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.