LECC is a multidisciplinary cardiovascular and cardiac rehabilitation 24/7 facility focused on the treatment and management of cardiovascular diseases and trigger diseases using both invasive and non-invasive procedures, as well as preventive cardiology.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Expected Start Date: 01/08/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- We are currently recruiting for a medical officer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is a medical officer looking to grow in their clinical skills as well as participate in the growth of the organisation
- Undertaking patient consultations
- Assessing and planning treatment requirements
- Ensuring the best standards in patient care are maintained
- Writing medical reports and maintaining records
- Providing general pre- and post-operative and ICU care
- Liaising with other doctors and healthcare professionals
- Promoting health education
- Ensuring compliance with healthcare regulations and safety standards
- As a medical officer, you would run the primary care cases as well as consult several of such patients as part of their follow-up/routing secondary care visits
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1-3 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.