We are a total property management solution for all aspects of commercial, retail and residential properties. We are directly focused on increasing the value of our client’s investment while providing “peace of mind” in the day to day management of the asset.
Read more about this company
- Open Jobs
- Accounts Intern
- Method of Application
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 1 year
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit  , Internships / Volunteering
- We currently seek an individual to function as an Accounts Intern.
- Ensure all accounting and finance records are properly filed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ensuring timely input of data required for preparation of monthly financial statements
- Checking completeness and validity of payments before posting into general ledger.
- Prepare payments by verifying supporting documentation, obtaining payment authorization and preparing payment advice/cheques
- Perform other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
- Minimum of OND/HND/B.Sc in Accounting, Economics or other related fields.
- Basic understanding of Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Strong commitment to learning.
- Ability to use excel for daily data entry and analysis are required for this position, and will be tested at interview.
- Demonstrated ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines and work independently and cooperatively with team members.
- Good organizational skill and pay attention to details.
go to method of application »
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- We are looking for an Accountant to perform daily accounting and administrative support to the company’s finance department.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for full function accounting duties managing expense reports and reimbursements, entering financial transactions into our internal database, reconciling invoices and monthly reporting.
- Perform various account analyses and reconciliation.
- Utilize accounting systems in capturing and maintaining information (creditors, debtors, payroll, assets) via billing system, spreadsheet, and presentation software
- Verify supporting documents for validity, accuracy and completeness and capture the payments and/or receipts on the accounting system
- Perform General Ledger reconciliations (including bank, suspense and interdepartmental accounts)
- Upload and verify payment transactions (including; transfers, payroll transactions, etc.) correctly classified, and supported by appropriate source documentation
- Make supplier payments in accordance to instructions from Management and suppliers age analysis
- Ensure all Statutory returns are accurately submitted on due dates once they have been reconciled.
- Perform credit control functions and provide reports as required.
- Ensure all statements of accounts, service charge apportionment and power billings are prepared and issued monthly to customers.
- Monitor and track all receivables due to the company
- File, store, retrieve and safeguard all accounting source and face value documents.
- Manage the issuing, recording, reconciliation, replenishment, safeguarding, and accounting of petty cash
- Analyze and set up accounting controls for the company
- Apply basic accounting knowledge and techniques to all areas of work, including routine costing and variance analysis
- Ensure implementation of departmental compliance to the company’s established policies, procedures and other external regulatory standards
- Provide clerical and general support to Finance Manager as required.
- B.Sc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Three to five years accounting experience
- Must be analytical
- Advanced hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Works independently, exercises creativity, is attentive to detail, and maintains a positive attitude.
- Willing and quick to learn new concepts
- Completes work assignments accurately and in a timely manner
- Maintains confidentiality of all financial and other information.
- Communicates effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge and awareness of the application of relevant accounting standards.
- Must demonstrate ability to meet /exceed the accounting departments’ KPIs
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.