We are the leading supplier of New Mini Labs in Africa, Singapore, Middle East and also supplying photographic equipments, Mini Lab We deal with a wide range of photo products ranging from Mini Labs to Photo Albums. We have a variety of vendors such as, Mitsubishi Electric, Noritsu & Epson etc. Some of our latest in stock products are below.
Read more about this company
Indoor Sales Executive
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Location: Garki, Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking to employ an enthusiastic and customer-oriented inside sales executive to generate quality leads as well as follow up on inbound email and telephone inquiries.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Maintaining long-lasting relationships with existing customers through exceptional after-sales service.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of product features and benefits.
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Processing customers’ purchase orders and liaising with the logistics department to ensure the timely delivery of ordered products.
- Advising customers on suitable product selection based on their needs and specifications.
- Creating a sales pipeline to accurately reflect the relative placement of sales prospects in the purchasing process.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Business Administration or Management, Marketing, or related field is preferred.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft office applications and customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Proven sales experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
N70,000 – N80,000 / month
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please no calls.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.