Asseco Nigeria, is a subsidiary of the Asseco Group, the No.1 software company in Central and Eastern Europe and the 6th largest technology company in Europe. The Group operates in 54 countries and has over 20,000 employees worldwide.
The Asseco Group is a federation of companies engaged in information technology. Its companies are listed on the Warsaw St…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria – Asseco Group hub in West Africa
- Solution Implementation – Implements project from initiation to delivery, attends milestone reviews, manages/mitigates escalations that impact/alter the vision of the architecture.
- Software Development – May be required to undertake customization of software solutions to fit the clients’ specific needs and/or the specificities of the Nigerian regulatory framework as well as development of software improvements and/or additional functionalities.
- Project Management – Ensures projects milestones and timelines are met and the project is delivered on time, on budget and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Training – Responsible for training customers’ users, both super-users and administrators (train the trainer) and lighter system users.
- Support – Responsible for ensuring first line after-sales support, software upgrades and post implementation customer satisfaction.
- Must have a Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5 – 8 years related IT experience including 4 – 5 years in Software Development.
- Work experience should involve technical consulting, solution design, project envisioning, planning, development, deployment, and management.
- Must have a proven record of rendering IT projects and delivering business value.
- Some business process skills or related skills.
- Candidates must have a good understanding of the Finance industry (i.e. Banking, insurance), customers, and technology.
- Candidates must have deep understanding of customers’ and partners’ business and IT environment, and have demonstrated skills creating architecture and deploying technology to solve business problems.
- Candidates must have 4 to 5 Years of experience in Professional Software Development, good knowledge of subject area and solid analysis and communication skills, connecting technology and business problems to provide efficient solutions.
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented Programming in Java and .NET
- Good Mathematical and Algorithmic thinking skills
- Proficiency in Web Programming
- CSS3 Design
- JSP / JSF / ASP.NET Programming
- Proficiency in Distributed Object Computing skills
- Proficiency in Oracle and MS SQL Server Programming skills
- Proficiency in UML Design Skills
- Experienced in Enterprise System Integration
- Good Working Knowledge of Software Design Patterns
- Good Working knowledge of Server Operating Systems
- Good Team spirit
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Ability to think out-of-the-box
- Focusing on results and customer satisfaction.
Competitive, based on experience and subject to negotiation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.