NIIT is a leading Global Talent Development Corporation, building skilled manpower pool for global industry requirements. The company which was set up in 1981, to help the nascent IT industry overcome its human resource challenges, has today grown to be amongst world’s leading talent development companies offering learning solutions to Individuals, Enterpris…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Education / Teaching  , ICT / Computer
NIIT is a global leader in Information Technology (IT) education and training with presence in several countries.
Through passion and enthusiasm, this position is responsible for equipping students with the knowledge and edge they need to compete in an increasingly technological world. The right candidate will endeavour to create a lasting interest among students who will soon be developing future technology.
At a minimum, the essential functions are;
- To plan and execute lessons according to a standard curriculum
- Create assignments, quizzes, tests to measure the competency of the students
- Analyze and monitor students’ progress through administering assignments, tests, etc
- Understand the learning and understanding capabilities of the students by interacting with them
- Stay abreast of latest IT trends
- B.sc, B.Ed in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields
- Compulsory knowledge of Graphics and Cascade style sheet
- Knowledge of Java, Python HTML, Basic Programing, 2D, Photoshop and corelDraw
- Knowledge of a wide range of computer technologies
- Minimum of 1-year primary/secondary school teaching experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be friendly and compassionate with children
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and observation skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.