Head of Accounts and Finance
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 10 years
- Location Kaduna
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
A newly established glass processing and marketing company situated in Kaduna requires the service of a Head of Account & Finannce
- To ensure a smooth take off of the accounting department
- To supervise and manage the day-to-day accounting and financial systems that ensures full accountability of the company’s operations.
- Ensures implementation of management/financial controls and processes of the company
- Maintain records of all financial transactions, assets and liabilities of the company.
- Preparation of periodic and annual Financial Reports in line with local and international financial regulations.
- A good University first degree / HND in Accounting or similar discipline.
- Professional Qualification: ACCA or ACA or CIMA is a must, other higher educational qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft office.
- In-depth knowledge of at least 2 accounting software preferably QuickBooks and SAGE.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience as an accountant with at least 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing set-up.
- Must not be above 40 years.
- Good communication skills and ability to work well with people are essential.
- Good organizational and multitasking skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Exhibits initiative and responsibility.
- Ability to maintain flexible attitude and approach towards assignments and successfully operate under guidelines.
- Must possess working knowledge of regulatory bodies in areas of taxes and financial controls.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.