- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 6 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
As Fuzu continues to grow, we are hiring for a Finance Specialist to join our team in Nigeria. This role will be expected to fully own the areas of the end-to-end account for the business. This will involve ensuring we have a proper and replicative cash collection process for our clients both B2B and B2C and formalize our overall Financial management both internal and external reporting of financials and targets.
- End of Month and End of year accounting reporting
- Cash management tracking and account set up: collection and spend
- Generating and collecting invoices on behalf of Fuzu from business clients
- Financial Reporting
- Strong inter-team collaboration skills. Ability to work with multiple teams effectively to achieve goals.
- Process development skills.
- Strong communication skills. These are important for external-facing engagements as well as inter-team comms.
- Ability to be empathetic to client needs, to listen and find collaborative solutions
- Strong relationship-building skills. The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate experience initiating and managing client relationships
Strong attention to detail. Accuracy when sending out invoices and SLAs, and cash payments.
- 4 years of experience in Accounting in Nigeria
- Experience in consulting/setting up company structures
- Experience with establishing Finance Processes
- Full understanding of all local finance & tax laws
- Experience managing accounts receivables and payments & invoicing
- Preferably with experience from an Audit Consultancy Firm
- Certification (ACIT- tax or finals); ACA or finals of ICAN preferable
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.