PropertyPro.ng formerly ToLet.com.ng is a world-class Nigerian property portal powered by the consolidation of Propertypro.ng and Jumia House Nigeria (formerly Lamudi) which was acquired by Propertypro.ng in October 2017. The name change reflects the company’s broader commitment to real estate in Nigeria and its expertise in driving the innovations needed to…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Location: Ikeja – Lagos
- Ensure accuracy and maintain the quality of the company’s magazine.
- Plan editorial calendar and content from guest writers.
- Create engaging and insightful articles.
- Proofread, rewrite, and edit content.
- Monitor the design process of the company’s magazine.
- Supervise the editorial/media team of photographers and graphic designers.
- Adhere to content follows the ethical guidelines for writing.
- Liaise with the press to ensure the safe transfer of content.
- B.Sc / HND in a related field.
- 3 to 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Highly motivated.
- Ability to work with deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge in spoken and written English.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Passion for reading.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Interest in real estate.
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.