Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Driving
Reports To: Managing Director
- Broadly responsible to ensuring that all the cars are kept clean and in good shape at all times.
- Complete daily maintenance checks on all the cars and notify the Lead of any issues
- Planning each route based on road and traffic conditions
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Ensure that the cars are very washed in and out
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Pick up MD from her house and at any time requested
- Perform other duties as assigned
Experience / Qualifications
- A minimum of SSCE
- 3 -5 years of experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate must be able to work under pressure and with minimal supervision
Competence / Skills:
- Good time management skills
- Good written, and oral communications in English language
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites
Behavioural Qualities / Other Competences:
- High level of professionalism and work ethics
- Proactive identification and elimination of inefficiencies
- Goal, quality and excellence orientation
- Passionate, enthusiastic and inquisitive with strong appetite for growth.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Kindly send their CV to: [email protected] with “Driver” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.